1. Understand the question task and find all the main points.
2. Think over the question task to brainstorm the outline.
3. The topic sentence must be simple , clear , interesting , attractive and informative.
4. Your opinion or reason must be stated clearly in the topic sentence.
5. Write in paragraphs , each dealing with only one major point.
6. Try to have all the sentences and paragraphs connected with suitable linking words and sequence words.
7. Your opinion must be objective.
8. Support your opinion with evidences and reasons.
9. Avoid to copy or repeat the words or phrases from the question topic.
10. Give the necessary method , or suggestion of a solution.